|Sleeve length 1
Our classic, flagship Moto Jacket is made by hand right here in San Francisco in collaboration with the legendary Golden Bear Sportswearthey've been the game for nearly a century, and their expertise is evident in every single stitch. Cut from 3.5-oz full-grain steerhide, fully lined and packed with road-ready features like a two-way YKK zipper and articulated shoulders, The Moto Jacket is more than just a pretty faceits an heirloom quality piece thatll look great on or off a bike for decades to come.
This year's iteration of The Moto Jacket stays true to the legacy of its predecessors with peerless, hand-crafted construction and world-class materials. Our full-grain, drum-dyed 3.5-oz steerhide is hardy, but it'll soften and patina with each wear, developing more than enough character to inspire the envy of any would-be Brandos, Fondas, or Deans out there. Try one on and you'll swear you can feel the wind rushing past, the unyielding rumble of an engine, and the thrill of an open, endless road stretching out before you.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Fully lined.
- Thinsulate? insulation.
- Flannel-lined pockets.
- Hidden Snap collar.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Interior chest pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- Sleeve cuffs with antique brass zippers.
- Zig-zag-stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Articulated shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
?Cowboy style Coats,?Click the?photo?